The all-new Sonos Amp delivers 125 Watts per channel to power high fidelity sound and streaming capability when connected to your choice of architectural, bookshelf, outdoor, and floorstanding speakers. With access to over 100 services, control is easy with the Sonos APP, AirPlay, the touch interface, or your voice via smart devices like Sonos One. For extensive multi-room applications, open-ended IT ensures that the Sonos AMP is easily integrated into all 3rd party smart home control platforms.
Multiple Sonos AMP modules can be neatly rack-mounted to guarantee the ultimate “neat” finish and efficient use of space.
And with meticulous, modular hardware design, supported by on-going updates including new features and services, your experience will improve over time.
• Powers your choice of 3rd party, passive speakers.
• 2 x 125 Watts at 8 ohms.
• HDMI ARC input for TV audio.
• Analogue audio input.
• Extensive access to music streaming services.
• Excellent app control via Apple IOS/Android devices.
• Outstanding performance and flexibility.
• Efficient design, small footprint and clever cooling.